Apples and Tangerines Apples and Tangerines

the reason i still come around new grounds

great little film you have hear with a great choice of music. I havent review a submission in years for the lack of originality around here, but it's artists like you that are keeping new grounds alive. I'll open my box someday, i'm just not ready for it just quite yet.

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

godly

great work... are the cranberries back int he mix of things? thats the second worthy flash ive watched featuring them. you portrayed mr millers style quite nicely. good job.

Delicious Insanity Delicious Insanity

...

that was excellent. Had a little family guy in it but what doesnt. And the file size!! jesus! so small and this thing is long. might want to add a play button or preloader or something. good work though.

Easy Classic Tetris Easy Classic Tetris

...

it wasnt oo bad except you forgot a shape... you for got the 4 square line :-/ i had it all set up waiting for the line, but it never came.

Rogue Gunn Rogue Gunn

not bad not bad

Not a bad game at all, it shows you put a lot of work into it. Dont know if its my browser but mine was showing the mouse so id prefer a hide mouse command and better death affects and bad guys would be nice, but i know how it is to make a good looking FPS in flash. Keep it up!
Goffer